Afternoon Tea on the Settle-Carlisle Railway…
Sit back and share an Afternoon Tea with a loved one, family or friends on select weekday diesel train services running from Settle to Carlisle and Carlisle to Settle along the Leeds-Settle-Appleby-Carlisle railway.
Perfect for a birthday celebration, special anniversary or an over-due get together; our Afternoon Tea package is the perfect accompaniment to travelling the iconic rail line.
From just £15 per person, enjoy a selection of locally sourced sandwiches, scones with jam, and sweet snacks along with unlimited tea and coffee from our award-winning, on-board refreshment service.
How To Book Afternoon Tea:
Afternoon Tea can only be booked through the Settle-Carlisle Railway Development Company by calling our Sales Team on 017683 53200.
You are not able purchase Afternoon Tea packages directly on the train or at a rail station along the Leeds-Settle-Carlisle railway. Afternoon Tea packages must be arranged in advanced with our Sales Team by phone or email.
You can make an enquiry about Afternoon Tea here.
- Afternoon Tea is provided by the on-board refreshment service organised by the Settle-Carlisle Railway Development Company. Afternoon Tea is only available on select weekday (Monday-Friday) diesel services running between Carlisle and Settle/Settle and Carlisle.
- Afternoon Tea is only available to groups of up to 4 passengers or less.
- Specialist dietary requirements must be discussed with the Sales Team when making your booking. Vegetarian options are available upon request. No other dietary requirements are available at this time.
- Afternoon Tea packages are limited in availability. We are only able to provide spaces for two groups of up to four passengers on any one train service.
From a bottle of Prosecco to sourcing vegetarian alternatives, our Sales Team can help personalise your Afternoon Tea to your own needs. Whatever your idea, get in touch with our sales team and start planning your trip along the Settle-Carlisle Railway today.
Afternoon Tea Terms and Conditions
- The price of Afternoon Tea does not include travel along the rail line. This must be arranged separately for each member of your party and prior to boarding the train. For more information on tickets and travel times click here or telephone our Appleby Office on 017683 53200.
Gift a trip along the iconic railway to a loved one! Find out about Gift Vouchers for travel along the Settle-Carlisle railway here.
- Date amendments and cancellations can be dealt with provided you contact us with at least 48 hours’ notice.
- We are not responsible for train delays, cancellations and engineering works or the effects these may have on your journey and your Afternoon Tea booking. If you are unsure about your travel arrangements, please call our Sales Team up to 24 hours before your booking.
- Seat and table reservations for Afternoon Tea are not guaranteed.