Last updated: Monday 18th January 2021.
Temporary Timetables across the Northern network…
Please only travel if essential for work or for other legally permitted reasons. If you are travelling with Northern, travel safely.
Temporary timetables for the Leeds-Settle-Carlisle and Leeds-Bentham-Lancaster/Morecambe rail lines will be introduced on Monday 18th January 2021. These timetables will remain in operation until further notice. Click here to read more about Northern’s latest timetable amendments.
Please check departure and arrival times prior to the start of your journey.
To view, download and print the latest Northern N7 timetables for the Leeds-Settle-Carlisle and Leeds-Bentham-Morecambe rail lines, click the links below:
Monday to Saturday:
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, travel timetables are subject to change at short notice. It is advised that you plan your journey as close to your travel time as possible.
If you do choose to travel on Northern services, please remember to;
- buy your ticket online or pay by contactless
- respect the social distancing rules
- follow the instructions at stations and of staff
- wear a face covering, unless you have a medical exception or a disability that prevents you from doing so
- take your face covering and litter with you
- wash your hands before and after your journey
- avoid rush hour and travel at quieter periods where possible
- allow extra time for your journey
Fares & How to Purchase Tickets…
Useful Websites & Information…
Engineering Works: 24th – 28th October 2020
October 21, 2020
Additional Rail Replacement Bus Service…
September 18, 2020