Monday, 25th May 2020
The Austwick Street Market always takes place over the May Bank Holiday weekend at the end of May.
There are plenty of activities to entertain everyone including;
- The ever popular Austwick Amble- come and set a new fell race course record!
- Very special cuckoos on display-plant pot inspired!
- Lots of Market stalls including Crafts, Spares, Magpies, Tombola- treasures!
- Classic cars to admire
- Raffle with great prizes to win
- Coconut shy, Skittles, Shire horses and much more
- Yummy Yorkshire food including Hog Roast, Pie and Peas, Cakes and Scones, Bacon Butties, children’s sweets
- Brass Band
- Fancy Dress Parade
The Street Market will start at 09:30am on the Bank Holiday Monday. The Village opens its streets to welcome family, friends and visitors to a fun day – come and join us.
For Safety reasons a road closure will be in place on Bank Holiday Monday, between the School and the Post Office from 09:30am to 4:00pm.