Settle-Carlisle Railway Gift Voucher
Settle-Carlisle Railway Gift Voucher: The Ultimate Rail Journey Experience
With 360° views of the spectacular Yorkshire three peaks, breath taking heights from the top of the Ribblehead Viaduct, historic Midland Railway station architecture and the awe-inspiring remote fells of Westmorland; gift the ultimate travel experience along one of the world’s greatest railway journeys.
Whether you’re planning a surprise day out in the region, celebrating a special event with family or friends, know someone that’s enthusiastic about all thing’s trains, or perhaps just looking to treat yourself; the Settle-Carlisle Railway Gift Voucher makes the perfect present for a loved one.
One Settle-Carlisle Railway Gift Voucher provides the bearer with a day return fare for travel between Settle and Carlisle or Carlisle and Settle on one of the daily diesel services operated by Northern Trains. The voucher holder can board the train at any one of the stations along the Settle-Carlisle/Carlisle-Settle route*. The voucher holder is permitted to break their journey at an intermediate station between Settle and Carlisle/Carlisle and Settle but all travel must be completed on the same day.
The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
* Boarding stations include the following:
Carlisle, Armathwaite, Lazonby & Kirkoswald, Langwathby, Appleby, Kirkby Stephen, Garsdale, Dent, Ribblehead, Horton-in-Ribblesdale, and Settle.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
The gift voucher/ticket is valid as follows;
- It is not transferable/ refundable
- It is issued subject to National Rail Conditions of Carriage
- It is only valid for use only on Northern services between Settle and Carlisle and return (the ticket holder can board the train at any station on that route)
- The ticket holder should not attempt to use the ticket on any non-Northern service, for example steam excursions
- It is only valid if ‘date of sale’ and ‘date of travel’ boxes are both completed
- It is valid for 12 months from the date stated in the ‘date of sale’ box
- It is only valid for travel on the date stated in the ‘date of travel’ box
- It will not be accepted if the date of travel has been erased or tampered with in any way
- It must be produced on demand to any authorised person
132 in stock