Settle-Carlisle Railway Gift Voucher
Settle-Carlisle Railway Gift Voucher: The Ultimate Rail Journey Experience
With 360° views of the spectacular Yorkshire three peaks, breath taking heights from the top of the Ribblehead Viaduct, historic Midland Railway station architecture and the awe-inspiring remote fells of Westmorland; gift the ultimate travel experience along one of the world’s greatest railway journeys.
Whether you’re planning a surprise day out in the region, celebrating a special event with family or friends, know someone that’s enthusiastic about all thing’s trains, or perhaps just looking to treat yourself; the Settle-Carlisle Railway Gift Voucher makes the perfect present for a loved one.
One Settle-Carlisle Railway Gift Voucher provides the bearer with a day return fare for travel between Settle and Carlisle or Carlisle and Settle on one of the daily diesel services operated by Northern*.
The voucher holder can board the train at any one of the stations along the Settle-Carlisle/Carlisle-Settle route**.
The voucher holder is permitted to break their journey at an intermediate station between Settle and Carlisle/Carlisle and Settle but all travel must be completed on the same day.
The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
*Settle-Carlisle Railway Gift Vouchers for can only be used for travel on Northern services operating between Settle and Carlisle/Carlisle and Settle. Vouchers can not be used as a ticket for travel with any other rail operator, nor on any other timetabled service or steam/special excursion. Settle-Carlisle Railway Gift Vouchers can not be used on The Staycation Express.
** Boarding stations include the following:
Carlisle, Armathwaite, Lazonby & Kirkoswald, Langwathby, Appleby, Kirkby Stephen, Garsdale, Dent, Ribblehead, Horton-in-Ribblesdale, and Settle.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
The gift voucher/ticket is valid as follows;
- It is not transferable/ refundable
- It is issued subject to National Rail Conditions of Carriage
- It is only valid for use only on Northern services between Settle and Carlisle and return (the ticket holder can board the train at any station on that route)
- The ticket holder should not attempt to use the ticket on any non-Northern service, for example steam excursions or The Staycation Express.
- It is only valid if ‘date of sale’ and ‘date of travel’ boxes are both completed
- It is valid for 12 months from the date stated in the ‘date of sale’ box
- It is only valid for travel on the date stated in the ‘date of travel’ box
- It will not be accepted if the date of travel has been erased or tampered with in any way
- It must be produced on demand to any authorised person
19 in stock