Griddle and Sizzle is one of Settlec39;s newest restaurants and has gathered a loyal following with locals and tourists alike since it opened in April 2016. Situated in Settlec39;s historic Market Place, and enjoying wonderful views from its first-floor position, this restaurant offers something for everybody.
All dishes on the extensive menu are available to either eat in or for takeaway and the restaurant also offers a selection of specials and deals, details of which can be found on their website or social media pages.
The menu offers a good range of homemade dishes to suit all tastes and budgets, including:
• Four different cuts of succulent steaks (rump, rib-eye, sirloin and fillet), cooked to your liking and available in different sizes to suit all appetites.
• Signature sauces and toppings, including the to die for creamy cracked black pepper sauce.
• Roasted ribs – home braised and roasted with tasty hickory BBQ sauce.
• Homemade gourmet burgers (minced steak beef, chicken breast or veggie) with a variety of tantalising toppings.
• Fajitas (griddled rump steak, seasoned chicken breast, sweet chilli tiger prawn or veggie) with a trio of tasty dips.
• Pizzas (handmade) topped with a variety of imaginative topping combinations.
• Tasty alternatives, including the very popular salmon and tiger prawns in a tarragon cream sauce, served on a bed of rice.
• Childrenc39;s menu – fixed price and includes unlimited squash, a choice of mains and a reward of FREE ice cream if children clear their plates (or do their best to!)
Itc39;s not just about the food here though and the restaurant prides itself on providing a relaxed and fun atmosphere in which guests can sit back, unwind and enjoy themselves.
The restaurant is fully licensed and offers a good variety of quality red, white and rosé wines along with a selection of bottled beers (including locally brewed ales from Settle Brewery).
• Prior booking advisable for Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday evenings.
• c39;Kids Eat Freec39; offer available on Sundays – please see the Griddle c38; Sizzle website or social media pages for details.
• Other special offers and deals are available – please see the Griddle c38; Sizzle website or social media pages for the latest details.
• Eat in or takeaway.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• High chairs available.
• Fully licensed.
• All major credit cards accepted.
• Customers with special dietary requirements catered for.
• Extensive vegetarian options available.
• Gluten free options available.
Finally, a word from head chef and owner Iain, whose passion for food and entertaining remains as strong now as it was when he began his career in hospitality over 20 years ago. c34;Everybody is welcome here at Griddle and Sizzle. We want people to come here as customers and enjoy themselves so much that they leave here as friendsc34;.