Last Updated: Tuesday 1st June 2021
Explore the Yorkshire Dales National Park with Northern DalesBus 830
From Sunday 16th May, the scenic Northern DalesBus 830 provides a summer bus service from Ribblehead railway station to Wenslydale and Swaledale in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Perfect for sightseers and walkers, the Sunday-only service (featured on BBC 4’s All Aboard! The Country Bus) offers passengers travelling on the Northern 08:59 North-bound service from Leeds to Carlisle (via Settle) the opportunity to explore some of Yorkshires hidden towns and villages via a connecting service starting at Ribblehead station.
With no need to book tickets in advanced (simply turn up), the DalesBus 830 bus service offers a fantastic way to experience the beauty of the region, up close and personal. The Northern DalesBus 830 operates on Sundays only until 17th October 2021.View & Download the Northern DalesBus 830 Timetable Click for information about the Northern DalesBus 830.
Northern DalesBus 830 is operated by Kirkby Lonsdale Coach Hire as part of the DalesBus network. The Northern 830 service is supported by Northern, the Settle Carlisle Railway Development Company and the Friends of the Settle Carlisle Line.
If you do choose to travel with Northern, please travel safely and remember to:
- buy your ticket online or pay by contactless
- respect the social distancing rules
- follow the instructions at stations and of staff
- wear a face covering, unless you have a medical exception or a disability that prevents you from doing so
- take your face covering and litter with you
- wash your hands before and after your journey
- avoid rush hour and travel at quieter periods where possible
- allow extra time for your journey